As a parent/teacher you want to give your children every possible advantage. Spanish is a great choice and learning it now will make it easier for your students to learn additional languages later in life!
Whether your children become teachers, doctors, lawyers, police officers, entrepreneurs… speaking Spanish will give them an advantage in their career.
Top 5 Reasons for Kids to Learn Spanish
- Learning a 2nd language actually helps children speak their primary language more precisely.
- Studies have shown that learning a second language will also increase standardized test scores including college entrance exams such as SAT & ACT.
- As we all know, with the internet the world is shrinking quickly. When it comes to career advantages, think about how much your children will rely on the internet 15 years from now. Did you know that Spanish is one of the top 3 languages used on the internet worldwide?
- Did you know that because of the growing economies in Central and South America Spanish speaking individuals are increasingly valuable assets in the business world.
- Here in America 42 million people consider Spanish their primary language.